Human Resources Management Solutions
A Good Human Resource Management Software will consider the following areas:
Continuous improvement meets fearless feedback!
HR implementations with talent management capabilities enable everyone to give and receive 360 feedback from their peers, their reports, and their managers. Feedback can be provided in the context of a formal review process, or by request at any time. Anyone in the organization can request feedback on a specific activity or their overall performance, whenever they need it—allowing employees to take ownership of their own performance and growth.
Software HR 360 Feedback: What it does
- Enables managers to request feedback about their reports from others, either in preparation for a review or outside of a review process.
- Allows any employee to request feedback from peers, reports, supervisors or managers at any time.
- Option to incorporate peer feedback into a review.
- Empowers employees at all levels to manage their own performance and growth.
- Provides the ability to request anonymous feedback.
Peer and Public Recognition
The power of public praise
There is a common mantra in management that says “praise publicly, criticize privately.” HR Sotfware makes it easy to master both!
Our own research has shown that public praise from peers is even more powerful than public praise from a manager! Employees love the way HR Sotfware makes it easy for them to recognize each other’s successes. Sending a quick congratulatory note to a fellow employee is simple and easy to do, but has a profound impact on motivation and morale. You can even send kudos to two or three people at once, congratulate the entire team or department, and attach a photo—all with a few clicks. Let the power of praise contribute to your high-performance culture!
HR Sotfware Peer and Public Recognition: What it does
- Makes it easy for employees to recognize each other publicly and for managers to recognize their team members.
- Sends a notification of any kudos received to the employee and the employee’s manager.
- Stores all recognition in the employee record and keeps them front-and-center on the employee dashboard to help maintain positive energy.
- Option to allow employees to post recent recognition to their Facebook pages.
- Prominently displays a friendly button on the employee profile and dashboard to encourage peer recognition.
- Allows managers to automatically include notes and recognition in reviews.
- Makes it easy to link recognition with company values, enhancing corporate culture and fostering “values champions.”
Make goals social, collaborative, and strategic
In effective organizations, everyone has goals. With HRSoftware, employee goals become social and collaborative. When goals are social and collaborative, you can tie them directly to corporate objectives and values, so that every employee understands where they fit and how they contribute to the company’s overall strategy.
Harnessing the power of social goals
Individual employees and managers can easily establish critical goals in HRSoftware. Then they can share those goals with colleagues, asking for their support, or even creating a joint goal with shared responsibility for completion.
With HRSoftware, teams and departments can also set group, related or dependent goals, linking each of them together. And all goals can be explicitly tied to company values and objectives, helping you build the culture you want! Harnessing the power of social goals helps you to ensure that employee initiatives are both productive and strategic.
HRSoftware Goal Management: What it does
- Makes it easy for managers and employees to set and track the progress of job-related and personal goals.
- Enables joint and team goals with shared responsibility.
- Enables subordinate goals that support or relate to other goals in a hierarchy.
- Allows employees to either share goals or keep them private.
- Enables private development goals to support employee development activities.
- Includes deadlines and due dates for public goals in the company calendar, to keep them top of mind.
- Displays goals that are overdue (or coming due) on the employee overview page as a quick reminder.
- Stores progress, changes and any ongoing commentary associated with each goal.
- Posts the successful achievement of public goals in the company activity stream to encourage the celebration of success.
Identify and track the skills you need
Every organization needs certain skills and competencies in its employees. These are the skills you seek while recruiting and the competencies you continue to cultivate in all employees. With HRSoftware, managers can identify and update these skills for individual employees, then track them across the entire workforce. The dynamically-generated skills matrix report then helps identify strengths and skill gaps across the company, and supports your replacement and succession planning activities.
HRSoftware Skills Tracking: What it does
- Displays a list of key skills the company has identified as worth cultivating.
- Allows managers to add skills to employee profiles and set, monitor, and change their level of expertise.
- Allows employees to view the skills and skill levels their manager has attached to their profile
- Provides managers with clear areas for employee development that are directly connected to the organization’s identified HR priorities.
- Enables managers to automatically include skills in review templates.
- Dynamically generates a skills matrix that shows employees’ skills and the level of expertise attained in each skill, so you can quickly identify strengths and gaps across your organization.
Reviews and Review Cycles
Manage performance with online reviews
One of the most powerful elements in HRSoftware is the ability to automatically incorporate daily notes, 360 degree feedback, kudos, skills and goals into your review process. You decide which elements to include in customizable review templates. and HRSoftware then automates much of the review process! Whether you conduct annual performance appraisals, or prefer more frequent review cycles, you’ll have detailed, relevant performance information, covering the entire review period, right at your fingertips.
Initiate individual reviews or review cycles
When you initiate a review and select (or create) a review template, the employee is automatically notified, asked to look over the populated areas of the template, and encouraged to complete all identified sections. As the manager, you do the same, and then meet with the employee to discuss your combined input. You can also initiate a review cycle to kick off performance reviews for your team, a department, or the entire company at the same time.
HRSoftware Reviews and Review Cycles: What it does
- Allows managers and administrators to create unlimited customized review templates.
- Automatically incorporates selected elements of employee files into review templates.
- Makes it easy to initiate individual reviews or review cycles for multiple employees.
- Tracks review progress, indicating what percentage of the review has been completed by the employee and by the manager.
- Allows the person who initiates a review cycle to monitor the progress of each department or manager in the review cycle.
- Enables reviewers to assess employees on the social HR parameters supported by HRSoftware, including:
- 360 degree feedback
- Goals (number, type and results)
- Skills (added or improved)
- Peer recognition (given and received)
- Alignment with corporate values
- Overall engagement
Values and Culture
Keep Culture and Values top of mind
The strongest and most successful organizations have rich cultures that are embraced and celebrated by the entire team. When everyone is engaged and aligned, your company performs more effectively and more consistently.
Leverage value-based recognition and goals
Tie your company values directly to performance! When recognizing employees for a job well done, or setting goals and objectives, connect desired behaviors and outcomes directly to your company values. Demonstrate how a great support call reinforces your value of “Superior Customer Service.” Or set a team goal to reduce mistakes by 35% and explicitly link it to “Quality First.”
With HRSoftware, your company values become active drivers of behaviour and a key component of performance. Highlight your value champions and let every team member see which values their co-workers are supporting. HRSoftware helps you harness the power of social goals and peer recognition to quickly build a culture of success.
HRSoftware Values and Culture: What it does
- Links peer and public recognition to company values
- Connects personal and corporate goals to company values
- Makes it easy for managers and employees to see which values are supported
- Enables HR leaders to identify and recognize which employees are championing values
- Recognizes employees who are quietly reinforcing company culture every day
- Raises the visibility of company values with unique, customizable badges and descriptions
- Lets you tie corporate values directly into your formal performance management processes